Originally from Flint, Michigan, Ashley been with MASECO Private Wealth since 2010. She brings a strong financial planning background to her work with her clients. She takes them through a tailored, ongoing wealth planning process which involves restructuring their wealth in tax-efficient and optimal manner in order to help clients make sensible and sound financial decisions. Additionally, Ashley holds her US insurance license and has strong knowledge of cross-border protection planning.
Since 2016, Ashley has been a Director of MASECO Asia Limited, a separate regulated entity based in Hong Kong. She currently travels between Hong Kong, the UK and the US to see clients in all three jurisdictions.
IN HER SPARE TIME...
Like most working moms, Ashley is always seeking to find the proverbial work-life balance. She enjoys playing games with her family, cooking, working in her garden, and reading. She is a health/fitness enthusiast and enjoys hiking all over Hong Kong. Ashley was a pitcher on her university softball team and is an avid Michigan Wolverines fan. She also has a passion for travel and tries to visit at least four new places every year.
• Honours Degree in Psychology and Educational Studies from Washington University in St. Louis
• Master’s in business administration from University of Warwick
• Has held Series 7, 63, 65 and insurance licenses in the US
• Certified Financial Planner designation in the US in 2011
• Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning in the UK in 2012
• Previous posts: Financial Advisor at MetLife, worked in the non-profit sector at charities in St. Louis, Missouri & London
• Woman of the Year by Citywealth for Leadership in a Financial Organisation in 2015