George joined MASECO in 2014 and is a Wealth Manager, holding the UK’s highest Financial planning certification - a CFP™ Professional. Prior to joining MASECO, George worked at an independent London-based financial advisory firm.
George is passionate about helping clients meet their financial goals and objectives, whilst paying close consideration to the intricacies associated with being a global citizen. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) and is particularly interested in using sustainable investment solutions for clients where suitable. George is a keen relationship builder and believes that nurturing client relations is fundamental for a successful professional rapport. His love of nature transpires into a natural interest in sustainable investing and was attracted to MASECO because of the company’s B-Corp status, culture and ethics. A strong believer in Harry Markowitz’s Modern Portfolio Theory, George advocates the belief that investment diversification is essential in diminishing the risks associated with investing.
IN HIS SPARE TIME:
George spent his younger years in the Kent countryside before moving to South West London. He is a keen cricketer and plays regularly for his childhood cricket team in Sevenoaks during the summer months. In winter, he enjoys playing Sunday league football in and around London.
- CFP™ - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Level 7 – Advanced Financial Planning Case Study, CISI
- Level 6 – Advanced Financial Planning, CISI
- Chartered Fellow, CISI
- Level 6 – Private Client Investment Advice and Management (PCIAM), CISI
- Level 4 - Investment Advice Diploma (Securities), Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment (CISI)
- Bournemouth University – BA (Hons) Accounting & Taxation – 2:1