Henry joined MASECO in 2012, a few short years after the firm was started. Henry helps a broad spectrum of clients navigate the US and UK financial landscapes. He particularly enjoys solving detailed and complex issues for his clients whether they involve trusts, inter-generational wealth transfers or multi-jurisdictional complexity. He believes strongly that communication, trust and understanding is key to a rewarding long-term relationship and that every member of the MASECO team is vital to nurturing and enhancing the client experience. Sustainable investing is an important theme for Henry and he believes it is possible to match one's assets with one's values, a view he has developed in articles for Investment Week, International Adviser and Philanthropy Impact.
IN HIS SPARE TIME...
Henry loves the countryside and lives in Oxfordshire with his wife, three children, two dogs and sheep. Henry is a keen field sportsman, a rugby fan and likes to ski in the winter. When the weather is poor he can usually be found watching sports or doing the cryptic crossword.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- University of Manchester, 1999, BA Hons. French Studies
- SFA Registered Representative since 2000
- Investment Management Certificate
- Investment Advice Diploma
- Previous posts: ING Barings, Numis & Investec, trading UK equities
- Voted No. 1 specialist in the Media sector, Extel (The City's Oscars), 2007