MASECO Celebrates 15 Years of Enriching Lives Through Simplifying Wealth Management
MASECO Private Wealth is thrilled to celebrate its 15th anniversary since its inception. Within this blog, we share the thoughts of Co-Founder & Managing Partners Josh Matthews and James Sellon on turning 15.
MASECO, a leading independent wealth management firm, is thrilled to celebrate the 15th anniversary of its inception. Founded in 2008 by Josh Matthews and James Sellon, MASECO has grown from a small start-up to a recognised wealth management firm, offering a wealth of knowledge and experience to High and Ultra-High Net Worth US/UK clients across the globe.
The team of world-class wealth managers have a deep understanding of multi-jurisdictional wealth management needs and strive to make complicated matters simple for MASECO clients. The company is proud of its history of helping people create more secure futures by simplifying their wealth management strategies.
“From day one we set out with a vision to help our clients realise their goals through providing them with the highest quality advice and service," said Josh Matthews, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at MASECO, “we are delighted that fifteen years on we have been able to deliver that promise."
James Sellon, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at MASECO added, “It's been an incredible journey over these past fifteen years - one which I am immensely proud of. We've seen significant growth year on year as a result of our laser like focus on building out capabilities for our specific group of clients – US/UK families”.
MASECO looks forward to continuing its mission of enriching lives through simplifying wealth management needs for another fifteen years!
The Legal Stuff
This document is intended for the recipient only. It may not be copied, forwarded or otherwise distributed, in whole or in part, to any other party.
Use of information:
- Nothing in this document constitutes investment, tax or any other type of advice and should not be construed as such.
- The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of MASECO as a whole or any part thereof.
- The information contained herein is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
- The investments and strategy noted in this document may not be suitable for all investors and making available the information in this document is not a representation by MASECO that any investment strategy is suitable for any particular client.
- This document is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice.
- This document does not constitute a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or to adopt an investment strategy.
- Although the information is based on data which MASECO considers reliable, MASECO gives no assurance or guarantee that the information is accurate, current or complete and it should not be relied upon as such.
- All investments involve risk and may lose value. The value of your investment can go down depending upon market conditions and you may not get back the original amount invested.
- Your capital is always at risk.
- Fluctuation in currency exchange rates may cause the value of an investment and/or a portfolio to go up or down.
- Alternative strategies involve higher risks than traditional investments, such as speculative investment techniques, which can magnify the potential for investment loss or gain.
- Certain products which may be used within a portfolio in order to give exposure to particular investment strategies may not be regulated in the UK and therefore will not have the benefit of the protections afforded by the UK regulatory regime.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
- No assurance or guarantee can be given that any target return will be achieved.
- Illustrations of potential risk or return are illustrative only and do not necessarily reflect possible actual maximum loss or gain.
MASECO LLP (trading as MASECO Private Wealth and MASECO Institutional) is established as a limited liability partnership under the laws of England and Wales (Companies House No. OC337650) and has its registered office at Burleigh House, 357 Strand, London WC2R 0HS. The individual partners are Mr J E Matthews, Mr J R D Sellon, Mr A Benson, Mr D R B Dorman, Mr H Q A Findlater, Mr T Flonaes, Mr E A Howison and Ms A L Solana. For your protection and for training and monitoring purposes, calls are usually recorded.
MASECO LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of investment business in the UK and is registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor.
The firm participates in industry award programmes relating to the provision of its investment services and in connection therewith the firm may be required to pay an administration fee for the submission of its application. Where such payments are made, they will be nominal in value and will not be in exchange for any form of guarantee or promise that the firm will receive the award for which it has applied. The firm only participates in award programmes where there is an independent panel of judges.