In 2014 Rebecca worked at MASECO as a Client Service Administrator as part of her work placement year for her business degree, where her interest in financial planning started. She then went on to major in finance. Rebecca completed her dissertation on an outlook of What Can Be Implemented by Wealth Management Companies to Prevent Investors from Making Emotional Investment Decisions. In 2016 she graduated from Bournemouth University with a First Class BA (Hons) in Business Studies with Finance.
In 2016, after a few months of travelling, she re-joined the MASECO team as a Wealth Executive and was promoted to Senior Wealth Planner in 2019. Rebecca enjoys building relationships with clients and assisting them with implementing their financial plans. Notably by giving them peace of mind that they are on track to meet their financial goals by talking them through their cash flow projections in Voyant.
In Her Spare Time:
Rebecca is a keen traveller and likes visiting new places and is always looking forward to her next planned trip. In her spare time, she enjoys visiting new restaurants and food markets with friends. Her perfect Sunday would be taking her dog, Otis, for a country walk followed by a pub lunch.
Education and Credentials:
- BA(Hons) Business Studies with Finance (1st), Bournemouth University, 2016
- CISI Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice (Financial Planning and Advice)
- CISI Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning
- CISI Level 6 Certificate in Advanced Financial Planning
- CISI Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™