The Plan for Younger Savers
Within the September-October edition of The American Magazine, Olivier Rident, Wealth Manager at MASECO, offers his thoughts on effective planning for younger savers.
"Over the past 18 months lockdowns across the world have, for those fortunate enough to maintain their income, allowed savings to build up. Governments in the UK and the US tentatively re-opening society presents an opportunity to take stock of our financial situation, as many house-holds can expect their outgoings to increase in line with the return to normality."
Click here for the full article published in The American Magazine, written by Olivier Rident, Wealth Manager at MASECO.
This document is intended for the recipient only. It may not be copied, forwarded or otherwise distributed, in whole or in part, to any other party.
Use of information:
• Nothing in this document constitutes investment, tax or any other type of advice and should not be construed as such.
• The investments and strategy noted in this document may not be suitable for all investors and making available the information in this document is not a representation by MASECO that any investment strategy is suitable for any particular client.
• This document is provided for information purposes only; is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice; and does not constitute a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or to adopt an investment strategy.
• The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of MASECO as a whole or any part thereof.
• All investments involve risk and may lose value. The value of your investment can go down depending upon market conditions and you may not get back the original amount invested.
• Your capital is always at risk.
• Fluctuation in currency exchange rates may cause the value of an investment and/or a portfolio to go up or down.
• Alternative strategies involve higher risks than traditional investments, such as speculative investment techniques, which can magnify the potential for investment loss or gain.
• Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
MASECO LLP (trading as MASECO Private Wealth and MASECO Institutional) is established as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales (Companies House No. OC337650) and has its registered office at Burleigh House, 357 Strand, London WC2R 0HS. The partners are Mr J E Matthews and Mr J R D Sellon; Mr D R B Dorman, Mr H Q A Findlater, Mr T Flonaes, Mr N B Tissot, Ms A L Solana. Telephone calls may be recorded for your protection.
MASECO LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of investment business in the UK and is an Securities and Ex